Shabang!

Stories

FIRE…

The Watershed, Shabang's home suffers a devastaing fire

Posted

26th September 2016

In the early hours of Tuesday 23rd August  a fire broke out in the cellars of our beautiful building, The Watershed , (which ironically had just had a £70k re furbishment).

The fire started with an electrical fault and has damaged the whole building as well as ruining many of our materials and resources.

It may be nine months before we can use the building.

As heartbreaking as this is we are finding ways to move forward. We are still planning to run all our sessions as scheduled, but in different venues.

Check out our Facebook page for regular updates.

Our office space will move around the corner to :